Part-time position for Training Associate with the NH Training Institute on Addictive Disorders (NHTIAD) through the NH Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors Association (NHADACA). The Training Associates works with the Training Director and other NHTIAD staff to implement a comprehensive education and training program for the substance use workforce. Although this position is currently part-time, we are hoping to increase this position to fulltime soon.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services or business management-related field preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years varied experience in training implementation.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer skills sufficient to assist with maintenance of webinar platforms, meeting management software, MS Office Suite, and as well as to provide technical support at training events. Familiarity with Zoom, Survey Monkey and Adobe products helpful.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other agencies and the general public.
- Organizational skills sufficient to assist in the coordination of collaborative conferences
- Ability to meet light to medium physical demands of training set-up to include moving chairs and tables, light cleaning/trash removal and carrying training equipment and materials.
- Support the general functions of the Training Institute as a whole, including monitoring in-person, virtual and hybrid trainings
- Perform training related activities such as data entry, monitoring registrations, preparing and sending invoices to participants, and accounts receivable.
- Assist with pre & post event activities as requested such as registration and payment entry, certificate process management, and evaluation summary preparation.
- Support functions needed to implement regularly scheduled training events such as preparing participant materials, assisting with participant registration, equipment and room set-up and presenter support.
- Planning and coordination activities for the Behavioral Health Summit
- Update and maintain training calendars
- Review and reply to correspondence and perform public relations duties, such as attendance and representation at exhibit tables for various workforce development events
- Miscellaneous tasks with other staff that may include cleaning, answering phones, opening mail and answering emails
- Other duties as assigned by the Training Director and Executive Director
- $16-$20 per hour commensurate with experience
Send your resume to Dianne@nhadaca.org