Program Coordinator, Credentialing Support Partnership
NH Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors Association (NHADACA)
Fulltime grant-funded position for Program Coordinator at a membership association for addictions professionals. The coordinator works with two MLADC Clinical Supervisors, the Executive Director and Office Manager as well as other partners to implement a grant funded workforce credentialing program that assists NH LADCs and MLADCs meet supervision and other licensure needs. This is a new program at NHADACA, for which we will be hiring a Program Coordinator and to MLADC Clinical Supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in human services, marketing or business management-related profession preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in varied administrative work.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, both in the office and remotely.
- Knowledge of NH substance use credentialing requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer skills sufficient to update websites regarding the project as well as to use MS Office applications, Constant Contact, Survey Monkey, and Zoom.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other agencies and the general public.
- Manage/Assist with participant, funder and contractor related communications
- Support the general functions of Clinical Supervisors and the overall workforce development program
- Recruit program candidates, contact potential participating agencies and completing all needed agreements, confidentiality and enrollment documentation
- Perform administrative related activities such as answering phones, writing meeting notes, email and other general correspondence, tracking program participation, licensure requirements, maintaining databases and some financial reporting.
- Occasional support functions needed to implement regularly scheduled supervision sessions and training
- Attend Prevention Certification Board and NH Board of Licensing for Alcohol and Other Drug Use Professionals meetings
- Monitor, testify and report on NH legislation that may impact substance use workforce and substance use licensure; attending and testifying at legislative hearings and sessions as needed
- Complete contract compliance reports as well as assist Executive Director with various reports for auditing purposes.
- Assist in the maintenance and updating of websites
- Other duties as assigned for the implementation of the supervision program
$56,000 - $58,000 commensurate with experience
Send your resume to Dianne@nhadaca.org